Tuesday 12 March 2019

Poetry




Poetry is a idea of something that someone wants to know about it can be short or long powerful or meaningless.People write poetry to inspire other people to do maybe say the right things to other people.We had to do five activities the first one was terminology which is where we had to look up different words for poetry writing the second was poetry writing which was where we had to choose a specific type of writing and make a poem about it the third one was blackout poetry where we all had to use a marker and erase parts of a piece of paper and try and make a poem task four was where we had to perform a poem we practiced task five was called analysing poems where we had to choose a poem and answer questions and number six was imagery which was where we chose another poem and we had to draw a picture and write what it was about the poem.



My best activity was poetry slam because i liked having fun with my friends and my worst was blackout poetry because i thought i didn't make it a poem.My most challenging activity was imagery because i didn't understand how to do it. I loved performing in front of others  it was fun.My new words i learnt were haiku and stanza.I learnt that working together is better than one.






No comments:

Post a Comment